Shorthand 9 for WindowsTM
If you had purchased a Permanent License for Shorthand Versions 7 or 8, you
may be eligible to purchase a new Shorthand 9 License at a discounted price
for a Sh9 1-User Upgrade License.
How to Get a Shorthand 9 Upgrade License
Note: The following licenses are not eligible for the upgrade discount:
- Version 5 and earlier Licenses.
- Time-limited Licenses
- PC Licenses.
You will need to have your existing SH7 or SH8 license verified before you can purchase
Please follow these steps to request an upgrade:
Step 1: Find your Shorthand User ID.
- Run your licensed version of Shorthand 7 or Shorthand 8.
- Choose About from the Help menu.
- Click the COPY button (see picture below) to
copy your Registration information to the clipboard.
Step 2: Send your User ID to OfficeSoft
- Create a
new email message.
- Paste your registration information (from Step 1) into the email message
by pressing Shift+Ins in the message area.
- Send the message to OfficeSoft at
Step 3: Wait for further instructions.
After we receive your message, we will verify your Registration ID
and send you an email message within 48 hours containing instructions
on how to send payment to us.
Back to Payment Options